If you don't have a laminator, you can use these 9"x12" self-laminating adhesive sheets to laminate
the pieces you need to make hook & loop checklists or visual supports for your kids.
With 2 self-laminating sheets you can create:
- One To Do/Done Board
- 70 small pictures: 1" x 1.2" or
- 24 big picture clips 1.5"x 1.8"
Click here to print a To Do/Done board
Click here for instructions to make picture clips
- Have your own laminator?: You can use this website to make picture clips using
your own laminator. You only need to purchase
the list activity you want to use.
- Print at Staples: After creating your 70 picture clips, you can download them as a PDF and print them at Staples or Kinko's if you don't own your own color printer.
- Buy pre-printed picture clips: If you don't want to do the work to make your own, choose from these 5 pre-printed packs.
Other Products You Might Like:
Pay securely at PayPal.com using any major credit card. A PayPal account is not required.
All products are shipped via USPS First Class Mail from Washington State. Although
no shipping speed is guaranteed, domestic purchases typically arrive in 2-4 business days,
depending on how far away you live. International shipping times range from