You can create custom hook & loop picture clips and print them yourself at home!
You'll select one activity to purchase (like morning routine, or chores:
see them all),
and that website activity will let you choose pictures and write your own text for each of your picture clips.
There are tons of pictures to choose from!
You will also get a self-laminating sheet and hook & loop circles. You'll have enough supplies to create:
- 35 small picture clips: 1" x 1.2" or
- 12 big picture clips 1.5"
You can purchase
extra self-laminating sheets or
hook & loop circles
to create more pictures clips, or purchase more list activities
to be able to choose from a wider variety of pictures.
When your materials arrive, you'll print out your picture clips on regular paper, laminate your
printed sheets, and then cut apart your picture clips with regular scissors. You can then
affix hook & loop circles to the back of each picture clip.
That's it! Your custom picture clips will be ready to use with your
To Do/Done Board. You can also make a
or whatever kind of board works best for you.
Click here for detailed instructions
- Already own a list activity?: You can purchase the
self-laminating sheets individually and use them
with any lists you already own.
- Have your own laminator?: You can use this website to make hook & loop picture clips with
your own laminator. You only need to purchase
the list activity you want to use.
- Print at Staples: After creating your picture clips, you can download them as a PDF and print them at Staples or Kinko's if you don't own your own color printer.
- Buy pre-printed magnets: If you don't want to do the work to make your own, choose from these 5 pre-printed packs.
Pay securely at PayPal.com using any major credit card. A PayPal account is not required.
All products are shipped via USPS First Class Mail from Washington State. Although
no shipping speed is guaranteed, domestic purchases typically arrive in 2-4 business days,
depending on how far away you live. International shipping times range from
Shipping can be expensive! I've written a blog post in case
you want to just purchase digital goods here and
buy the rest of the physical materials locally.