- -Uliana Scott Great website ! The lists are so easy to use and if you can't find an item you are looking for , email to Molly and she adds it pretty quick :)
Downloads in PDF and a very good quality! Great $5 spent :) Oct 26, 2018
- -Sarah Great list options, easy to create, and really helpful customer support when I had issues. Oct 02, 2018
- -Anonymous Jul 18, 2018
- -Jo These lists are wonderful! I just discovered the 'You can have screen time after you:' list and modified it for my kids. No more begging for screen time until after work and non-screen play are done! Jan 22, 2018
- -Rachel I have been using Trip Clip for my family for over a year now. I am so glad that I found it. It has made making chore charts, trip charts, homeschool charts, and many other charts I won't bore you with so much easier. LOL My children look for the lists and remind me if I forget to put their daily charts out. I have 4 kids and it keeps all of us in line.
Molly is quick to reply when you contact her. As long as this is available I will be using it. I have also shared this with all my friends.
If there was a way to share pics of how I use some of my charts I would. Thank you so much for this wonderful organizational tool!!! Nov 10, 2017
- -Christine TERRIBLE WASTE OF $$$$$!!!!
The lists won't save correctly, do not load smoothly, and just are generally a pain. Should have saved the $5 and created the list in word.
The list it is printing is not the list that was most recently updated. Super annoying!!! Jun 07, 2017
- -Robin I've been using TripClip for years to make visual schedules for my son with special needs. Besides the usual Morning Routine, Bedtime Routine, etc I've used it for things like 'Steps to Using the Bathroom.'
I like this activity with a wide variety of options because sometimes I need unusual schedules. Today I used it to make a 'What to Do When Mama Has a Nosebleed' sheet. I'm on blood thinners and had a nosebleed that turned into a hemorrhage a week ago and I've been bleeding on and off since then and had to go back to the doctor (though thankfully not the hospital!) The kids and I have been anxious about being alone and my husband is going out of town.
So I made a visual schedule of what they should do (call Daddy if Mama hasn't already, go potty, get dressed, put on shoes, get tablet from charger, be ready to go to doctor's office). We're all feeling a lot better now! Jul 02, 2016